Tell Me More

So here's the deal. I've created this website for two reasons:
  1. To clean out my very messy bedroom and recycle/reuse in the process, and
  2. To hopefully make a little money to help me with the Holiday shopping
I am an avid magazine collector. I subscribe to my fair share of publications and have been on some lists since the early start of the millennium. Needless to say, I have hundreds of magazines dated all the way back to 2000 just piled up in my room.

What this site is designed to do is for me to sell off some of these old magazines that I have just laying around my room to people interested in a few laughs and tips from an old magazine that might be new to them. I have kept most of these magazines all these years for the following reasons...
  • To laugh at the fashion that is just a mere few years old (did I seriously think that looked good?!)
  • To catch-up on new beauty, sex, and style tips that I had forgot about
  • To learn a new work-out skill or healthy tip
  • To learn a new recipe
  • To figure out what to do with my money (or lack thereof)
  • To get new design motivation for my living quarters
  • To reminisce in old celebrity drama
  • To check out old advertisements and marketing campaigns
Now you can do all of this as well. 

For only $3.00 per magazine (including shipping & handing) I will mail you a new, old magazine. I have hundreds to choose from and will pick at random a selection to mail out to you. However, if you are looking for a particular type of magazine, say one devoted to fitness, I will make sure to pick one that holds this type of information for you. And you don't just have to purchase one, I can mail you up to three at a time!

There is no catch. There is no small print. It's just something that I'm trying to do to make a little extra cash as well as share rather than waste.

Here is a glimpse into some of the magazines that I have to offer you: