What to Expect

  • With your purchase you should expect to receive a random selection from magazine titles such as the ones listed below. It is not limited to these selections, however, these are the titles I have the most of.
  • If you have a preference as to what type you'd like (fitness, beauty & fashion, celebrity gossip, technology or finance) please let me know when you place your order.
  • These magazines will range in years from anywhere between year 2000 to just last month. 
  • The magazine(s) will be sent out via U.S.P.S. first class mail, which shipping within the US is estimated to take between one (1) and five (5) days. I am more than willing to ship overseas, but shoot me an email before you place your order and we can discuss shipping charges.
  • Although I'd love to say all magazines are in perfect shape, it's more likely they are not. Some might have bent corners or folded pages. However, I will not sell any magazines that have missing pages ripped out or notes written on the pages. I promise not to send you anything that I myself wouldn't be happy receiving.